Get it, girl!!

Options
Manda86
Manda86 Posts: 1,859 Member
A couple of you that chatted with me the last couple of days may remember me telling you about a series of sexual assaults that happened close to my old complex... this guy was preying on young women that were out walking to/from their vehicles...

this morning, he got a taste of his own medicine.. he picked the wrong girl-

he tried to attack a woman that was out jogging, and she beat him DOWN before calling the cops to come scrape his slimy butt off of the sidewalk...

he's currently in the hospital under police custody..

:laugh:

WOOT for strong women!

Replies

• Manda86
    Manda86 Posts: 1,859 Member
    Options
    A couple of you that chatted with me the last couple of days may remember me telling you about a series of sexual assaults that happened close to my old complex... this guy was preying on young women that were out walking to/from their vehicles...

this morning, he got a taste of his own medicine.. he picked the wrong girl-

he tried to attack a woman that was out jogging, and she beat him DOWN before calling the cops to come scrape his slimy butt off of the sidewalk...

he's currently in the hospital under police custody..

:laugh:

WOOT for strong women!
  • KrisKabob
    KrisKabob Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    That is AWESOME!!!! :drinker:

I love it when I hear stories like that!!! Serves him right!!! AND you go girl (who beat him down)!!!

BTW, be careful, Manda! Even though it was your old complex you can never be careful enough where you are now... my Hub is a police officer who works mostly nights... he said that apartment complexes, hotels, etc. are where most crime happens. So be careful little lady!!! Get some pepper spray or something... :bigsmile:

:heart: Kris
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!!
    I'm glad he got caught and got his *kitten* whooped:laugh:
    Stay safe Panda!
  • neverbeenskinny
    neverbeenskinny Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Yay for strong women!! Stay safe everyone.:wink:
  • laurenk182004
    laurenk182004 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    That is so cool! That dirtbag got everything he deserved :) Thanks for that empowering story!
    YAY! lol
    Lauren:heart:
  • peej76
    peej76 Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    :drinker: to woman power:drinker:
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Options
    And would that 'girl' be.....YOU!?!?! I know it is! You can't fool me! (I saw the picture of you in your Wonderwoman costume) *gasp!*

So Manda, did you hurt him bad or just enough to make him wish he had never been conceived? :bigsmile: