Songs you secretly like

Options

Replies

• Mkleder
    Mkleder Posts: 289
    Options
    I'm a classic rock fan of the 70's and 80's era. However, one song I secretly love and keep on my gym playlist is The Gap Band's "You Dropped a Bomb on Me." It reminds me of my time in USAF basic training - the thinnest and fittest time of my entire life. When I reach my goal, I'm putting it on speakers.
  • kelsully
    kelsully Posts: 1,008 Member
    Options
    Eye of the Tiger..it isn't that secret though as it is my ring tone
    TOxic and Womanizer by Brittney Spears
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    Wait wait wait...a lot of songs by Glee. Had to add that. Proceed. :tongue:
  • BigBoneSista
    BigBoneSista Posts: 2,389 Member
    Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBMfmCacZQ0

Satisfaction by Benny Benassi

and

Animal by Neon Trees

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gM7Hlg75Mlo&ob=av3el

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! :ohwell:
  • burningstar28
    Options
    "Cooler Than Me" by Mike Posner
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    "Party in the USA"~~Miley Cyrus lol

I love this song and most of her others!
    I love the Disney music! :blushing:
  • stenochick
    stenochick Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    does the banana phone song count as a song? That sucker just runs around my head all the time. I don't even know all the words. ring ring ring ring ring ring ring banana phone doot doot doot doot doot doot.
    ~melanie
  • ouryear002
    ouryear002 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Glory of Love by Peter Cetera.

I'm too Sexy-Right said Fred

:embarassed:
  • ouryear002
    ouryear002 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    does the banana phone song count as a song? That sucker just runs around my head all the time. I don't even know all the words. ring ring ring ring ring ring ring banana phone doot doot doot doot doot doot.
    ~melanie

My son plays that and I want to kill him becasue it sticks in my head for days!!!!!
  • dandynick
    Options
    Rick Astley-Never Gonna Give You Up. I guess it's not a secret anymore. I love being rickrolled!
  • tater8589
    tater8589 Posts: 616
    Options
    The old Britney Spears, N'SYNC, and Backstreet Boys stuff
    lol they take me back to childhood.

Oh, and I'm a nerd and like Final Fantasy and DBZ soundtracks lol and most Disney soundtracks
    -And- The ***** is Back- Elton John
  • tater8589
    tater8589 Posts: 616
    Options
    Anything by the pus sycat Dolls! I know their for 9 year old girls but i love them! I also quite like a lot of Brittany, Christina and Katy Perry as well although I'd never admit it!

Glee is amazing and I like all the musical theatre songs like that Defying Gravity one although thats one of those, gets in your head and drives you nuts sones.

I love PCat Dolls, their music has a great beat- perfect for dancing around and doing some cardio : )
  • dandynick
    Options
    For me to go back to my childhood would be Grand Funk, War, Alice Cooper, Terri Jacks. Wow, I didn't realize I was that old.

Wait a minute. I'm not old!

Also secretly like some Air Supply too.
  • TheMaidOfAstolat
    TheMaidOfAstolat Posts: 3,222 Member
    Options
    Currently it's Katy Perry's Firework. I'm a metal head and listening to pop is just not me at all...and yet I can't stop listening to this song. I blame my best friend for getting me hooked on it, lol.
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Options
    I'm not ashamed of any of the music in my collection, everyone knows I have a very wide taste in music (some would call it weird :laugh: ).

With over 12,500 tracks on my iPod there is everything from Classical music all the way through to extremely aggressive metal (and almost everything in between).
  • halobender
    halobender Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    I'm not ashamed of any of the music in my collection, everyone knows I have a very wide taste in music (some would call it weird :laugh: )
    This.

And while I'm not ashamed of it at all, I absolutely love putting Lady Gaga on when I go for a bike ride, hehe. I love some fast-paced, upbeat, poppy dance music for cardio. Pretty awesome.

I guess I'm slightly embarrassed that lately I've been listening to the song "Gay Fish" by Trey Parker (from the Fishsticks episode) every couple of days. It's such a funny song, though. And I'm totally putting it together for this karaoke joint I dig ... heh.
  • Randee75
    Randee75 Posts: 234
    Options
    ~melanie

My boys sing that all the time and I get it stuck in my head.......And yet again! lol
  • FORKDOWN
    FORKDOWN Posts: 1,754
    Options
    Adam Ant - Dont Drink, Dont Smoke, What do ya do?

Oh the shame.
    :embarassed:
  • zydratethief
    Options
    i caught myself listening to Ke$sha today...

Yes i know...
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    Mmm Bop by Hanson. And I still like the Spice Girls. :embarassed: My nickname towards the end of the 90s was Posh.