Natural Weight Loss vs Diet Pills

Corazon84
Corazon84 Posts: 14
edited September 23 in Fitness and Exercise
Has anyone notice that if you loss the weight by exercising and eating right. It seem to be harder to gain. Then by drinking diet pills. :wink:

Replies

• kym117
    kym117 Posts: 315 Member
    I have to admit I don't really agree in diet pills, I know that some people may use them or need to use them but I think they are rather a short fix than a longtime solution. I think that a healthier lifestyle and healthier diet combined is the much healthier and long term solution, I know of people who use diet pills but don't tend to make lifestyle changes assuming that they will do the majority of the work for them so when they come of them the weight goes straight back on.
  • JillyBean819
    JillyBean819 Posts: 313 Member
    I tried diet pills years ago (Ephedra-free Xenadrine) and they did nothing but make me jittery and irritable. My hands were constantly shaking. Eating right and exercising are so much better.
  • :smile: I know the same thing happen to me. That is way I started exercise and eating right, because it better for me. and the harder I try the more I said I'm not going back to be who I was.
This discussion has been closed.