need fitness pals online

Options
Hello,
This is my first week on fitness pal and i am very pleased with it. my goal is to lose weight and get back on track taking care of me. I know this will be easier and more fun if i have someone to talk whos goals are pretty much the same and give eachother support and encouragement. hope to make a few friends so we can get the work done. :smooched: :smooched:

Replies

• chiliflea
    chiliflea Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    hello! Welcome to mfp!

I've only been here for a week and it's been wonderful having the support of fellow weight losers!

I'm not sure what your goals are but feel free to add me as a friend! I have over 100lbs to lose to get to my real goal but am taking it one stone at a time... Just want to look better and feel better for myself and for my family!

Take care and good luck xx
  • bevsdietfor2011
    bevsdietfor2011 Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I would love to be your fitness pal on here as I am doing the same thing by trying to get my life back on track fitness and health wise. I am middle age, disabled and am trying to lose 50-60 lbs and can only do very limited exercising. We are all here for you and this site has some wonderful people who have lots of motivational ideas, encouragement and similar goals. Welcome and I hope you feel like you would want to add me as your friend.

Bev