New From Oklahoma!

Options
I just want to introduce myself... I'm a 27 y/o Mom who works the M-F, 8-5, then rushes home to see her handsome son and amazing boyfriend. After a few minutes of "How Was Your Day" then it's off to the kitchen to cook. After dinner it's homework and a shower for lil man. A few minutes later 9:00 is here and it's time to quiet the house for some much needed sleep--for all three of us. I feel like I'm battling in my mind whether or not to sleep or get up & exercise. I work in a plating shop as a customer service rep, so I do get alot of walking done between our 5 buildings within a 2 block distance. I spend 75% of my shift at my desk and 25% on the Production floor. But, what else can I do to help exercise in this chilly weather and get this first 25lbs out of my way?! Any suggestions, my friends?! I'm just praying for Spring, where the weather is easier to exercise in! :]

Replies

• krichek15
    Options
    My experience has been 75% of weight loss espially that initial amount is diet not exercise. Get your caloric intake right, and you can try and fit exercising in as you get time. I used to exercise alot, but still gained weight. Now that I am eating the right amount Im having no problem keeping my weight where I want it.
  • krichek15
    Options
    My experience has been 75% of weight loss espially that initial amount is diet not exercise. Get your caloric intake right, and you can try and fit exercising in as you get time. I used to exercise alot, but still gained weight. Now that I am eating the right amount Im having no problem keeping my weight where I want it.
  • krichek15
    Options
    Sorry about the multipost my work computers suck.
  • 83lacarr
    Options
    haha, that's okay... i hope that i'm able to do the same. count my calories and watch the magic begin... :)) thanks for the support!