Thanks from me too!

Options
Just want to say, altho I don't post much I do hop on board(s) to get motivation when I'm sinking and so far its totally working for me. I know I could have lost alot more if I was as truly dedicated as some others but I'm totally thrilled with my progress. I also am positively sure that I would have abandoned all efforst if it wasn't for MFP and the people on this site. As of this a.m. I am officially 1 lb lighter than the minute before my little girl was born. That was my first goal and I made it!!! My previous goals have been to loose 40 lbs before turning 40 - oops gained Loose 50 lbs before turning 50 yrs old - oops gained So now for real 51 lbs before turning 51 years old!! I'm going to get there with your help - I can just feel it!! That's 28 more lbs in the next 6 months - completely doable. Thanks everyone Have a great day.

Heather

Replies

• Benson
    Benson Posts: 444
    Options
    Just want to say, altho I don't post much I do hop on board(s) to get motivation when I'm sinking and so far its totally working for me. I know I could have lost alot more if I was as truly dedicated as some others but I'm totally thrilled with my progress. I also am positively sure that I would have abandoned all efforst if it wasn't for MFP and the people on this site. As of this a.m. I am officially 1 lb lighter than the minute before my little girl was born. That was my first goal and I made it!!! My previous goals have been to loose 40 lbs before turning 40 - oops gained Loose 50 lbs before turning 50 yrs old - oops gained So now for real 51 lbs before turning 51 years old!! I'm going to get there with your help - I can just feel it!! That's 28 more lbs in the next 6 months - completely doable. Thanks everyone Have a great day.

Heather
  • Katy009
    Katy009 Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    Congratulations Heather!!!

:flowerforyou:
  • chriss1tt
    chriss1tt Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Way to go. I am so proud of you. Another reason I love this site. We can do this together. Maybe we'll be celebrating at the same time. Keep up the good work. :flowerforyou:
  • Benson
    Benson Posts: 444
    Options
    thanks

hey chris don't worry I hear 50 is the new 40!!