Wanta laugh???

Options
Well I hope this makes everyone chuckle as it does me now after the fact....
I decided I was bored with 30DS and was going to switch it up with my slim in 6 video and do ramp it up. I was doing great felt great and felt like I was really getting a good workout... I had a pilates band I was working with but knew I had the bands from slim in 6 just next to the entertainment center. So I decided to use the ones that came with the video cause my wrist were not in the right position with the pilates bands. I grabbed them and began using when I went to switch arms and grab the other handle there was a fresh dead mouse on it!!!!!
OMG I screamed I gagged and ran....Thank god I was the only one home.. (Dang Cats leaving me presents)I came back and threw all of the items in the trash vacuumed and bleached all behind the entertainment center needless to say!!! Now that I have showered I feel better...
Moral of the story check your equipment before use LOL

Replies

• Amb1976
    Amb1976 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    lol! thanks for sharing.....(i wonder if getting scared throws the weight off ya like its supposed to work when you have the hiccups lol!)
  • jane77
    jane77 Posts: 489
    Options
    thanks for sharing it did make me laugh :)
  • ouryear002
    ouryear002 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    HaHa Ha- bet that got the heart rate up! :noway:
  • jlmnk1313
    jlmnk1313 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    lol make sure you log your cleaning as excercise! hahahahaha
  • MrsOlack
    MrsOlack Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    HAHAHA that cracks me up! My dog likes to leave presents for me too... after the first couple dead turtles and birds, I've started checking her mouth when she comes in from her play... But I agree with some of the other girls, I bet your heart-rate got a nice boost to contribute to the workout!! :)
  • Warmbloodwear
    Warmbloodwear Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    Ya so do I log it under cardio or strength?? :laugh:
  • brookeybaby_00
    brookeybaby_00 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    My cat does the same thing except he likes to "hide" his presents for me to find. . . . like in a pile of dirty clothes or a blanket on the couch. I check everything ALL the time.

:laugh: