Hi, I'm new.

Options
cat3nv
cat3nv Posts: 389 Member
My name is Vanessa, and I am new to MFP. I had a facebook friend who lost 60+ pounds using this site, and I thought I can do that too!

I want to lose 60 pounds. I would love to have it all off by this summer. Well at least 40 off by the summer. I think this is a great forum the way it helps you count calories you eat as well as those you have burned. Good luck to every one on this site! I hope you too reach your goals.

Replies

• lindainak
    lindainak Posts: 101
    Options
    Hey Vanessa, you sound like a busy mom. Be sure to take a multi vitamin/mineral and maybe try some extra vit. D. Look online for the best type of Vit. D. I was having a terrible time staying awake and my doc said to take vit D since we had an extremely cloudy summer here in Alaska.

You might have to become a bit selfish and put yourself and your health first over everything else cause if you don't you won't be around to enjoy the ones you love.

Also a good site for recipes is Eating Well. This is one I tried last night and yum.

http://www.eatingwell.com/recipes/portobello_philly_cheese_steak_sandwich.html