I hope this is ok to post...

Options
2»

Replies

• 2Shoes
    2Shoes Posts: 396
    Options
    Ty, you are a wonderful friend to this special person........ I am sending my prayers too! :flowerforyou:
  • lietee
    lietee Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    God be with her... Sending my prayers
  • gabi_ele
    gabi_ele Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Prayers and a couple verses comming her way...proverbs 17:17 a friend loves at all times
    and Hebrews 13:5 I will never leave thee nor forsake thee,,,,
  • GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    Options
    God knows what is troubling her and that's what counts.
    Faith can move mountains!
  • GravyGurl
    GravyGurl Posts: 1,070
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Thoughts and prayers are always there for anyone that needs them
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    I'll definitely be praying for your friend. I agree with the others, we don't need to know the details. God knows and that's what matters. Your friend is lucky to have such a wonderful caring friend like you. God bless you both.
  • Lavendersunday
    Lavendersunday Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Lay your troubles down ...we are here for you.

God IS near to you.

~Namaste :flowerforyou:
  • fynendandi1
    fynendandi1 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I feel that your post is very appropiate. I also feel like this site has become a vital part of my growth and the support system I have found here is like none other. I will put in a special prayer for our friend. Thank-you for being so special to this person, I have been having a very hard time with humanity lately, wondering why people are so mean to other people. You have shown me today that humanity is not lost. You have touched many of us with your post.

GOD BLESS:flowerforyou:
  • ty_bradley01
    ty_bradley01 Posts: 321
    Options
    I really appreciate all of your responses.

God Bless and thank you for your prayers

Ty
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Just saw this Ty! But know that this person is in my thoughts and prayers to help them through their difficulties!

Hug!
    Tam