Introductions....

Options
Hello, my name is Rachel and I am 32. I want to lose weight to look and feel great as everyone else here does. It's nice to have others experience the same journey. I love that technology has made tracking calorie intake so easy! I found MFP as an app on my phone and now coming to the site I think it's terrific and so easy! Please feel free to introduce yourself as well, remember we are all in this together.......

Replies

• loseit4ever
    loseit4ever Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Welcome...this is a great place to fin support...I love it! Good luck with your journey. Feel free to add me and we can support each other!
  • Kevalyn34
    Options
    Welcome. I'm new also. Joined just last week. I'm already in love with this site. :love:
  • Kevalyn34
    Options
    Welcome Rachel. I noticed your Saints shirts. Are you from New Orleans also?
  • FLsmilinglady
    Options
    Hi,
    I am also very new....and not really sure how this post thing work...or how this site will work for me. I need something to help me lose and few pounds and then keep it off. I have lost the same pounds more than once!!!
  • Rachelbab1230
    Options
    Thanks everyone!
    @Kevalyn yes I am from NOLA too!!! So at least we know how hard it is to resist "GOOD" cooking! We know how to do it down here LOL!
  • shabanon7
    Options
    Im new as well, i joined last week and have some pretty big goals. please feel free to add me as a friend for support!!! good luck with all your goals
  • andyxbear
    andyxbear Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone!
    @Kevalyn yes I am from NOLA too!!! So at least we know how hard it is to resist "GOOD" cooking! We know how to do it down here LOL!

I agree 100%! It is very hard to resist the yummy Southern food!!!! WELCOME to MFP by the way!