Learning That I'm Worth It

Options
I am very new on here. I have had to realize that although I am so busy with my life that I have to make time to take care of myself. God loved me enough to put me here on this earth and I need to do better about taking care of this body. I have come to realize that this 5'10" body will never be a size 0, but I need to be proud of every accomplishment. I have thoroughly enjoyed reading all the different posts and I love all the encouragement. I wish you all a very happy week :smile:

Replies

• SyreetaJayne1
    Options
    So true!!! that was what finally pushed me over the edge to start taking care of myself as well. You are so worth it! a wonderful week to you as well!!!
  • hparke
    hparke Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    You're so right! We're all worth the effort it takes to get healthy...if we're not at our best we can't give to others like we should. I'm still up and down with realizing that I'm worth it but what you said has brought me back up again. Thanks and best of luck! Feel free to add me for support.
  • superwmn
    superwmn Posts: 936
    Options
    You are worth it. Amazingly, perfectly worth it :)

Charmagne
  • angelabf
    Options
    And you know that I sure think you're worth it... love you my bff!!
  • shanell1983
    shanell1983 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Everyne who is on this site is worth it. We r trying to better ourselves and it does help with encouragement and advice. Wish u all the best
  • morenol
    morenol Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    YAYYY DONNA.....WE ARE GONNA BE TO OUR GOALS BEFORE YOU KNOW IT!! ....this site really does make a difference. Its awesome!