Turbo Jam- Fat Blaster- How do I log it?

Options
I just did my first Turbo Jam workout- the Fat Blaster Video- I tried to keep up with the girl doing low impact- boy it kicked my butt ina good way- got me out of my bad mood- but since I did the low impact should I log it as Low Impact Aerobics or the only option for Turbo Jam option that says kick boxing? I guess throwing punches and kicks is kick boxing, but it was low impact- I need advice please! :) I hope to get a HRM soon so I won't have to worry about tracking on here lol Thanks all!

Replies

• Bearface115
    Bearface115 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    hey girl! i do Turbo jam and i do the kick boxing one to log it in, but i have a HRM and if I log in 45 min under that one, it will say like..679 or sumthinglike that, but my burn is usually 460-490 cals burned! addme if u wannausemylogg ins as a guide!! :-)

PS: I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE TURBO JAM! im down7 pounds and a bunch of inches!!
  • dawn_eichert
    dawn_eichert Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    I also started out doing Fat Blaster at low impact. I logged it as low impact aerobics and after I got my HRM, it was pretty close. Now after 4 months of doing it low impact, I am able to do quick a bit of the high impact moves as well. You will love it. Usually the days that I do the Fat Blaster, I drop immediately on the scale the next day. If you can do as much as possible with the high/low switch off, it is great because you burn calories for longer afterwards.
    Good Luck. Feel free to add me as well
  • xlacijeanx
    xlacijeanx Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Thanks girls! Gonna switch it to low impact aerobics in my log!