Exercise with busy lives

WalkingGirl1985
WalkingGirl1985 Posts: 2,046 Member
edited September 23 in Fitness and Exercise
I think there are days we all get busy whether its kids, work, chores..etc. I just thought I'd leave a few helpful tips what I do when im busy or just not have much motivation to go outside. (I may even do this during the summer- since I hate the heat and im terrified of bees) Go up and down your stairs if you have them..or if you live in a building where there is a lot of flights like I do..wear your HRM if you have one and do the steps! I was amazed for burning over 400 calories in 30 minutes..wow! :noway: Then if your in a TV mood..don't sit there, especially if you haven't got in your daily exercise...take some time and Jog in place! I was watching sitcoms and 45 minutes went by until I realized :laugh: Have fun!!

Replies

• Aimee_PD
    Aimee_PD Posts: 177 Member
    i have the wii fit plus and i just discovered there's an exercise for stepping while watching regular tv lol...so i could watch my fav show and still exercise with great distractions!
  • Dlibo1013
    Dlibo1013 Posts: 883 Member
    early morning is what i do like 4 AM :-)
  • sarahjj1
    sarahjj1 Posts: 10 Member
    I am not an early morning person and I have three kids to get out the door so I can't do a reasonable morning routine either. Therefore, I am an afternoon exerciser. I do a workout dvd at 2:00 right before the kids get home from school. It works for the schedule and I have had results and endurance this time. I always give up on the mornings.
  • WalkingGirl1985
    WalkingGirl1985 Posts: 2,046 Member
    Not a morning person either. Honestly, I lay in bed for most of the morning..get up, have my breakfast..relax a bit..then do my exercise. :smile:
This discussion has been closed.