Beginner's routine

heniko
heniko Posts: 796 Member
edited September 23 in Fitness and Exercise
Hello everyone!
I'm new here. And of course I am here to lose weight. I have rather large amount of weight to lose 80-100lbs. Currently, as a SAHM I am living a rather sedentary life. According to the tools I need burn about 1600 calories daily. So I am looking for ways to do this. I have 2 small babies at home so Iam looking for a routine to do at home. Possibly walking but no running. In the future, I plan in investing a trainer but right I need some advice on a home based routine. I have 2kg weights.
Thank you all!

Replies

• kmjenkins
    kmjenkins Posts: 396 Member
    Hello everyone!
    I'm new here. And of course I am here to lose weight. I have rather large amount of weight to lose 80-100lbs. Currently, as a SAHM I am living a rather sedentary life. According to the tools I need burn about 1600 calories daily. So I am looking for ways to do this. I have 2 small babies at home so Iam looking for a routine to do at home. Possibly walking but no running. In the future, I plan in investing a trainer but right I need some advice on a home based routine. I have 2kg weights.
    Thank you all!

I have tried it a few times and loved it...go buy a zumba DVD. I know alot of people that love it and it has worked well for weight loss. It would be fun for you and get you moving and be a great workout!

Good luck~
    Kelly
  • Healthydiner65
    Healthydiner65 Posts: 1,579 Member
    I love the Just Dance WII videos. I do them with my granddaughter!
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Subscribe to Self & Shape magazines. Every issue has a featured body part and a full routine. $15 for a year is a small price to pay for a lot of different routines. They also post them online if you don't have the cash. :] Shape.com & Self.com are great resources. Also, I just got Jillian Michaels' Slim Down Solution app for my iPhone. It was free and it has a lot of exercises and tips and greeeat information!
  • heniko
    heniko Posts: 796 Member
    Thanks everyone!
This discussion has been closed.