I've Lost it...

JuliaSays
JuliaSays Posts: 4 Member
edited September 23 in Motivation and Support
Some how, I have lost that dying urge to loose weight.
Recently I have fallen completely off the band wagon and I am having trouble getting back on.

Any help for a sad case?

Replies

• When I get halfway to my goal, that happens to me b/c halfway to my goal, I can dress like I want to, even though I know I'm not healthy, then something crazy happens, I get stressed then I blow up like a whale!!

Don't let my vicious cycle become your vicious cycle! That's what MFP is here for!!!

If you need anyone to talk to and dont want a huge post and junk feel free to either message me or email me! helenalyonmonks@gmail.com
  • mrnls
    mrnls Posts: 92 Member
    Find something small to change first. Take a walk. Eat more fruits/vegtables. I had a really hard time looking at the big picture. I started slow and now am in the swing of things. It's your time table, so make it work for you.
    Add me as a friend glad to help and will definately need it too.
  • lruff1987
    lruff1987 Posts: 263 Member
    I know exactly how you feel... I've been there (more than once actually)! All you need to do is refocus and find new things to help you lose weight. For me it was a new workout and a new eating plan, buying new and exciting foods that would help me lose weight but still be fun and tasty, and getting some new workout clothes. So just find what you need to revamp and treat yourself to whatever it is that will get you back in the game!
  • froggiegirl71
    froggiegirl71 Posts: 9 Member
    I think we all get to that point. We think I look pretty good do I really need to try anymore?
    Stop and ask yourself " why did I start this? Am I really all the way there? Do I only want to look pretty good?"
    Your page does not say anything about wanting to look pretty good. it says "Lets be Fabulous"

I know it is hard trust me I have lost over 50 lbs that i put most of back on because I did not stop and think why I was trying so hard.

I read this the other day. I hope it helps to inspire you to be fabulous. I know you can do it!!!

Don't be too hard on yourself. While it's healthy to care about your body, getting in shape takes time. You'll undo all the great mental benefits of exercise if you stress too much about your appearance.
  • post a half naked pic on the fridge
This discussion has been closed.