Ladies ...... Sports bra recommendations?

CaptObvious
CaptObvious Posts: 117
edited September 23 in Fitness and Exercise
Up until now, I've been wearing the ones from Target. However, I'd like more support and, while it isn't an absolute requirement, it would be nice if it was flattering. I'd like something reasonably priced but, at this point, I'm willing to shell out the $$ for something that does the job. I'm 5'3", 120lbs, and 36D, if that helps. Recommendations, please?????

Replies

• Serenifly
    Serenifly Posts: 669 Member
    Lululemon zip me up B4 you Gogo - Bra ... I got mine on Ebay for 20$ free shipping. It's the ONLY bra that holds me in

I went from a 38 DD to a 36 C cup and there is ALOT Of giggle ... I don't know if it's the zip up or whatnot. but I LOVE IT!

6188c92_19.jpeg
  • Dlibo1013
    Dlibo1013 Posts: 883 Member
    clear ones for sure :-)
  • blondie76
    blondie76 Posts: 552 Member
    lululemon --- Ta Ta Tamer
    lululemon - The Bust stops here!
    I am a 38 D and these are the only ones that work for me!
  • alaskagrown
    alaskagrown Posts: 208 Member
    Check out Title Nine. They have the most incredible selection of sports bras for women of all sizes, all tested and reviewed and guaranteed. They're not cheap, but even if you just get one it will be sooooo worth it. www.titlenine.com
  • Happy_JoJo
    Happy_JoJo Posts: 49 Member
    I just got a Champion catalogue in the mail today..they are having a pretty good sale. I like the one I have from them, and I am planning on getting a new one. Like you, my girls need some serious support and Champion has been decent for me.
  • alaskagrown
    alaskagrown Posts: 208 Member
    Oh yeah-- click the red link on the right called (BOUNCE)!
  • nmunson4
    nmunson4 Posts: 17 Member
    Under Armour makes amazing sports bras, i'm a 36DD and they have been the best as far as support :)
  • nilisabel
    nilisabel Posts: 338
    okay, you have ladies like mine. You need this bra. It costs $40 and it's my only sports bra. It has survived 3 years. It never loses shape or support. You can sleep in it. It has underwire that is comfy. It is awesome and I am like the all-time sports bra critic. Your ladies will be elevated, supported, and nicely featured. The brand is Champion, style 6843. You can run in in it and not bounce.
  • downtome
    downtome Posts: 529 Member
    Your probally gonna get a lot of respones with the words "Enell" in it. It's a sports bra promoted by "The Biggest Loser" and Ohpras favorite bra. I just got mine the other day and I love it! No bounce and it fits very tight, it's suppose to, it's more like a compression bra. Best bra I ever bought and i'm a 46 E/F F/G somewhere in there.I'm going to start running soon so I need all the support I can get! I bought it www.ladiesonlysports.com. I paid $62 with a $2 off code and No shipping. I promise if you invest in this bra, you won't be dissappointed.
  • The moving comfort bras are the very best for large breasts. I am a runner, and I'm a 34D. I've been wearing the Fiona and the Maia bras for quite a while and they are comfortable, very supportive, and do not give you a uniboob.
  • Serenifly
    Serenifly Posts: 669 Member
    lululemon --- Ta Ta Tamer
    lululemon - The Bust stops here!
    I am a 38 D and these are the only ones that work for me!

I just love their clothing names! haha Ta Ta Tamer! :rofl:
  • I just posted this on another topic, but I'll share it here again - the Shock Absorber is an awesome sports bra - no underwire and I'm a GG cup but fit into the G cup (yes, it goes up that high). I have very little bounce, it lasts for AGES and the best part - you can wear it as a crop top cos it looks great. I think they're a NZ company?
  • vero_1
    vero_1 Posts: 85 Member
    The moving comfort bras are the very best for large breasts. I am a runner, and I'm a 34D. I've been wearing the Fiona and the Maia bras for quite a while and they are comfortable, very supportive, and do not give you a uniboob.
    The Fiona has my vote. I'm also a 34D and was looking for something that would be comfortable to wear and wouldn't smash my girls together into one. Got it at my local Fleet Feet store but if you go to the moving comfort web site you can find a store that carries them so you can try it before buying. One of the things I really like about it is that it has hidden front adjustable straps so I can adjust the lift without much trouble.
  • danalin26
    danalin26 Posts: 13 Member
    I was having issues while running and after my back would hurt. I started wearing two sports bras at a time and no more bounce or pain. I also use the target champion bras. I'm going to check out the rest of these recommendations as well. Good luck!!
  • glfprncs2
    glfprncs2 Posts: 625 Member
    The moving comfort bras are the very best for large breasts. I am a runner, and I'm a 34D. I've been wearing the Fiona and the Maia bras for quite a while and they are comfortable, very supportive, and do not give you a uniboob.
    The Fiona has my vote. I'm also a 34D and was looking for something that would be comfortable to wear and wouldn't smash my girls together into one. Got it at my local Fleet Feet store but if you go to the moving comfort web site you can find a store that carries them so you can try it before buying. One of the things I really like about it is that it has hidden front adjustable straps so I can adjust the lift without much trouble.

I'll give a 3rd vote to Moving Comfort. They have a 'bra finder' tool on the website as well.
This discussion has been closed.