Should I continue??

Options
I did Biggest Loser Bootcamp Cardio Level 1 for 20 mins last night. My muscles are killing me...I can barely move my arms and legs. Should I stay on track and fight through it again tonight? Or should I rest until my muscles feel better. I know the "burn" means it's working...I just don't want to hurt myself! Help please!

Replies

• jkestens63
    jkestens63 Posts: 1,164 Member
    Options
    REST!!!! Feeling the burn is good but don't overdo. Maybe go for a walk.
  • jewelzz
    jewelzz Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    I have that and love it,but rest for tonight and do again tomorrow.I love Bobs yoga to
  • swintmf
    Options
    I think it's always a good idea to work some different muscles and not do the same workout everyday. This way you keep you metabolism going and you rest the tired muscles. A walk is a good idea.
  • madcat1984
    Options
    I think You should exercese again tonight but just keep it simple. Maybe a light wlk or jog. It's best to keep the muscles moving. Just nothing too strenuous
  • mjb123
    mjb123 Posts: 19
    Options
    I am a fitness instructor. Always let your muscles rest for 24-48 hours. Walking is a great idea.
  • mom2littleguys
    Options
    Thank you for your advice! I think I will do a short walk and maybe an ab workout...they don't hurt :)
  • Leannek74
    Leannek74 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Take a day off, muscle builds best when worked and rested in between. Then the built muscle helps burn fat... that's the cycle!
  • SamWTFx3
    Options
    Definitely take a rest! You should work different muscles different days.. Maybe make a workout schedule! That's what I'm gonna do when I get new workout dvds.