20 lbs lost, 30 to go... note any changes????

Options
Began on November 4 weighing 204 pounds. and lost 20 pounds, but the photos did not notice anything. but if I notice on my clothes. still I have to lose 30 pounds more. what is your opinion??

5bxrn8.jpg

5w76o.jpg

2hzn97o.jpg

30ww1ts.jpg

Replies

• ClaryPR
    ClaryPR Posts: 47
    Options
    i do not know which website to use to upload the photos well...
  • vampirette
    Options
    I have read if you change IMG to img then they should work. If that's not the issue then www.photobucket.com is a good free site I use to host images :)
  • Seesaa
    Seesaa Posts: 451
    Options
    Began on November 4 weighing 204 pounds. and lost 20 pounds, but the photos did not notice anything. but if I notice on my clothes. still I have to lose 30 pounds more. what is your opinion??

5bxrn8.jpg

5w76o.jpg

2hzn97o.jpg

30ww1ts.jpg

there ya go!
  • purplespeckle
    Options
    well you've still got your tatas lol but YES i can definitely tell a diference! your midsection and legs are much smaller! you look great! good job!
  • ClaryPR
    Options

5bxrn8.jpg

5w76o.jpg

2hzn97o.jpg

30ww1ts.jpg

there ya go!

Thanxxx girl..
  • ClaryPR
    Options

5bxrn8.jpg

5w76o.jpg

2hzn97o.jpg

30ww1ts.jpg

there ya go!

Thanxxx Girl !!!!
  • ClaryPR
    Options
    well you've still got your tatas lol but YES i can definitely tell a diference! your midsection and legs are much smaller! you look great! good job!

well, I think my 'tatas' are not going to go ever. but I want to decrease slightly...

thanxxx
  • meli173
    Options
    Great Job Clary! Definitely can see a difference! =)
  • reneeot
    reneeot Posts: 773 Member
    Options
    waist!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!