New in town.

Options
HI im missy, I've just joined MFP, for support and tips for weight loss, i like to run, and have been going to curves for a couple weeks now, and i have a HUGE sweet tooth. looking for tips on that.

Replies

• Proudmumofboys
    Options
    Hi and welcome to the site..

I have been here for about a week now and I really enjoy it. I like knowing what I"m eating and what's in the food that I'm eating. not just guessing my calories anymore.

I hope you find the tools and support that you need in this group/site.
  • Proudmumofboys
    Options
    Do you like Curves? my mom did it for a yr she did really good for the 1st yr,and then she stopped losing. The exercises were to repetitive. Let me know what you think.
  • midits
    midits Posts: 49
    Options
    Thanks so much, yeah im basically a neurotic calorie counter, and I dont look and much else so im going to have to chnage that.lol
  • LDRAE
    LDRAE Posts: 8
    Options
    Hi I am LD!

I have been doing Weight Watchers for a little bit on my own - not attending meetings. A friend of mine is on here and told me about this program. I love anything sweet and sometimes find myself cheating with food. I look to food for comfort and eat sometimes when I am NOT even hungry. I look forward to getting to know all of you and hopefully getting the support I need to take off the rest of the weight. So, I am open to any suggestions or tips that you guys have found helpful in your weight loss journey.
  • midits
    Options
    Well i just started, so far i like it, it is repetitive and not a strenuous exercise wich is ok, but not ideal for rapid wieght loss i supose, but its fun and i like the zumba
  • jedday
    jedday Posts: 119
    Options
    good luck everyone is very helpful
  • midits
    Options
    I am so that way also, i love comfort foods, and have been a bordeom eater forever, its hard, but anyway good louck on your journey also. :)