New

Options
Hello,
A friend told me about this site the other day and she was so excited about it that I joined also.
I"m a single mom of two young kids and am looking for ways to have a healthier lifestyle while I'm so busy.
I need some accountability and support. It looks like I have found a tool that will help.
I look forward to talking with you. Amy

Replies

• rosebud1361
    rosebud1361 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi Amy,
    I like this site too...I have only been on it for 5 days, but so far I am keeping my calories ok, just having problems getting on the treadmill....
  • todaysbelle
    Options
    hi, yes i like this site as well. A friend suggested it because i was looking to an alternative to weight watchers. it seems to be helping me and hope it is doing the same for others.
  • Hourglass25
    Hourglass25 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Hi Amy!! Good luck
  • Shakoda
    Options
    Hi, my name is Shakoda and I joined this site last week. So far, I've been able to keep up with my calorie counting. I usually get bored with these kinds of things after about 2 days but I like this site.
  • briandeveault
    Options
    Welcome, to this amazing tool. I just found out about it myself. Good luck with your goals.
  • Cbaker5156
    Cbaker5156 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I knew you would like it Ms Amy.. See ya soon.... I just love the support you get from so many others working on the same goal.