Zumba DVDs

MissLadyInWaiting
MissLadyInWaiting Posts: 152
edited September 23 in Fitness and Exercise
Anyone using the Zumba DVDs for their workouts? I've been thinking about doing the Cardio Party DVD in the morning and Strength & Tone in the afternoon.

Replies

• I use them! I prefer the strength and tone one over the cardio party...but my favorite is the 15 minute abs workout. I wish it was longer!

I think doing Zumba in the morning would be a great way to wake up and get energized. Twice a day would be a little much for myself but I hear working out twice a day like that is really good and can feel great once you're used to it. Go for it and try it out. I bet it will really boost your metabolism too!
  • i love the abs one, its heaps good! i like Cardio party because i know i can finish it haha, i havent really done strength and tone much. i think i will do it twice a day because i dont do much during the day so working out twice would be good for me :) well i'm definately gunna have to give it a go then :)
  • wriglucy
    wriglucy Posts: 1,064 Member
    Thanks for this post. I got the DVD's and tried the 20 minute express one...and really didn't like it at all. I thought it was slow and boring. Maybe it's because I lived in Mexico for 7 months, and Guatemala 2 months, and am finishing my Masters in Spanish, and taught Spanish for the last 4 years. :) At least I have hope for the other DVD's though!
  • Kind of off topic, as in, I got Zumba fitness on wii? Also really really fun, I'm not super active, and it's enough to make me sweat it out a little, and feel it in my core.
  • i sweat heaps doing it for an hour. but it does get boring sometimes and i find it hard to finish it. its also embarrassing haha, i hate doing it when my bf is home cause he will laugh at me haha.
  • krislshoe
    krislshoe Posts: 459 Member
    I love the cardio party dvd......i use it on the days I dont run and cant make it to zumba soooo usually 2 or 3 times a week I do cardio party....
This discussion has been closed.