bad habits

amyrial
amyrial Posts: 3
edited September 23 in Introduce Yourself
I would love to get out of bad habits of eating after 11pm or having cravings for sweets...i work every day 3pm too 11pm and when i get home i get hungry and have a bad habit of eating when i get home, and nothing really small or healthy.. then stay up for a few hours then go to bed. I also sleep in till around 11am or noon, because i am so tired and not motivated to do anything but relax i feel lazy at times..Does anyone have these habits??? what to do to get out of them?

Replies

• Cheechos
    Cheechos Posts: 293
    I'm currently trying to rework my sleeping schedule because the one that I'm in is actually causing me to be deficient in calories. .__. I stay up late all the time and sleep in to about 12-2 pm and it's definitely not working out. I'd try to get to bed earlier after work. Maybe try eating something really light or exercising to make you tired?
  • I have TONS of bad habits, luckily eating late is not one of them. I never eat passed 7pm, unless (I'm a bartender, one night a week) if I get home at 2 am, I only let myself eat; 1 banana, 1 clementine, or a half PBnJ...May bad habits are staying up late/sleeping late, and drinking, but counting calories has helped a lot. If i know Im going out and want wine, I watch my calorie intake at dinner. Keep up the good work! ~LL
This discussion has been closed.