just another newbie

Options
..whos totally inspired by some of the great success stories and general amazing support you all offer..

Really looking forward for the first time to knowing I can loose all this extra weight..

history.. never been skinny - always chubby.. but now.. well erm ..am to quote my Dr. 'Morbidly Obese'.. I know I dont look as big as I should considering I weight 230.. (heavier set more muscle.. whe knows.. ) but this has always been my reason for half heartedly trying to loose.. and the fact I LOOOVE food, specifically junk food, and chocolate....

I have atleast 80lbs too loose, and know this will be a long journey.. however for some reason this time I'm committed to making a lifestyle change and plan on doing this right!

never tried keeping a food diary so this should be interesting.. just wanna be alive and well to see my son (now 6) graduate, get married, have kids etc.. and unless I make a change now.. I really dont think I will..

So wish me luck.. I look forward to all of us working together to get in shape.. :)

thansk Su :laugh:

Replies

• Buttsmom
    Buttsmom Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!! I think keeping the diaries here really help you remain accountable for your actions, I know I will rethink some of the things I want to eat when I think about having to log them. I wish you the best of luck on your journey!!!
  • suadvani
    suadvani Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Thank you !!
  • xlacijeanx
    xlacijeanx Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I'm only a week and half in, but I LOVE this site, so much support! We can do this! :)
  • suadvani
    suadvani Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Thansk Laci - looking forward to this.. !
    :smile: