Lots to lose

Options
New to this. After being diagnosed with Diabetes 2 years ago, lots has changed. I need one of them to be my weight. I now have a Diatitian helping me and she sugested I get something like this to go along with her weight loss suggestions. I have loaded the app and hope it will help me stay on track, maybe even find people that understand what I am going through. I have lots to lose.

Replies

• xlacijeanx
    xlacijeanx Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! There are so many motivating strangers on this site, you'll get tons of support! The food and exercise diaries help keep you accountable and the success stories forum with before and after pictures has been super inspirational- if you haven't checked the B&A link in there yet, Please do, You CAN do this! :) Hope you have a great journey!
  • millesun
    millesun Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. :flowerforyou: Good luck on your life changing journey...I would love to be your friend and help in anyway I can. I have lost a bit and have a little more to go.
  • dmoyler
    dmoyler Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    There is a lot of support on this site. I too am new to this site and I am enjoying it already. I know what you are going through and I am here to support you and keep you motivated... YOU CAN DO THIS!!!!
  • colochel
    colochel Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    This might sound cliche.... but it works if you work it.

It's a joy to have you here! Use this site, use us members and you will do marvelously! Best of luck!
  • Mads1997
    Mads1997 Posts: 1,494 Member
    Options
    Good luck with your journey. Nice pooch!
  • radwan_masri
    Options
    Hi; welcome to MFP; don't worry, it will take time but you will reach your goals. My formula is like this. 1- Do sensible targets that you can achieve 2- DO NOT expect miracles in a week or two, this will take time 3- Don't cheat on yourself, keep track of what you eat on this site, it will keep you motivated 4- Exercise as much as you can, it will help you keep motivated 5- DO NOT weigh yourself everyday; once a week is OK 6- Eat healthy throughout your day, snack healthy, there are so many options for you & always count what you eat 7-Finally take it day by day week by week. We are all here to help you if you need us. Good luck
  • sirlostalot
    Options
    Thanks for all your positive replys. I do not know all the ins and outs yet, But I am ready to learn. My puppy is a rescue, He adopted us :) His name is Otis.
  • Glos_Bloke
    Options
    Hi there!

I'm new here myself, also with a lot to lose.

Best wishes

Warren
  • fuzzymel
    fuzzymel Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Welcome.

Good luck on your journey.

(thats a very cute dog)