It's Time To Own UP!

AlliOops
AlliOops Posts: 66 Member
edited September 18 in Introduce Yourself
Hello MFPers!

My name is Alli and I just joined My Fitness Pal today. I am really excited about getting my physical life back in order. I am not overweight and my bmi is a healthy 22.4. But I feel smooshy. I am no longer strong and solid. I want to be toned and slim and go down a size or two. Mostly, I need to get moving and stick to an exercise program. I always enjoy working out, but come up with so many excuses not to do it! I also want to stop eating so much junk food. All my life I have been blessed with a supersonic metabolism, but I just turned 28 and I can tell it is slowing. My mind still says I can have 4 slices of pizza and an entire sleeve of oreos....but my *kitten* says differently :noway:

I am so happy to have found a new home here at MFP and I look forward to sharing in the struggle and the success with this forum. :drinker:

Keepin it real!
Alli

69017.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Replies

• AlliOops
    Hello MFPers!

My name is Alli and I just joined My Fitness Pal today. I am really excited about getting my physical life back in order. I am not overweight and my bmi is a healthy 22.4. But I feel smooshy. I am no longer strong and solid. I want to be toned and slim and go down a size or two. Mostly, I need to get moving and stick to an exercise program. I always enjoy working out, but come up with so many excuses not to do it! I also want to stop eating so much junk food. All my life I have been blessed with a supersonic metabolism, but I just turned 28 and I can tell it is slowing. My mind still says I can have 4 slices of pizza and an entire sleeve of oreos....but my *kitten* says differently :noway:

I am so happy to have found a new home here at MFP and I look forward to sharing in the struggle and the success with this forum. :drinker:

Keepin it real!
    Alli

69017.png
  • Lavendersunday
    Lavendersunday Posts: 458 Member
    Welcome Alli :wink:

I'm feelin the :heart:

Gettin healthy....stayin healthy and STRONG!!

~Namaste :flowerforyou:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Welcome Alli!

Best of luck! I'm sure you will find this site and the people on it to be very encouraging and helpful.

Let me know if you need anything.

-Tami
  • AlliOops
    Thanks Tami!

Have a great weekend everyone!

69017.png
This discussion has been closed.