November cruise if I lose!!!

Options
Hubby says he will take me on a cruise if I lose 50 by November 1st. I know it seems TOTALLY doable!! But for 2 weeks now I feel like I am spinning my wheels!!?? No progress!!??

Today I am 182lbs.

I feel like I am doing my very best. But I need help, suggestions... MONEY... lol. Everything costs so much! I know I can do it as I have done it before... But before I didn't have 5 kids and a skinny hubby to feed... I wasn't a full time student working a full time internship. I have 0 time it seems!! ugh!!

Help!

Replies

• Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    Wow it seems like you are a seriously busy lady, with a seriously lovely DH. :smile:

For me, I think the way to go is not to look at the whole way you have to go - just the next step. All you can control is what you do in the next little while, the next meal you have, the next bit of exercise you do. Baby steps!

Take it slow and steady and you will be looking and feeling wonderful for your cruise in November.
  • soccermum75
    soccermum75 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    A cruise? you can do it!

When my children were smaller I carried them around in a sling everywhere i went, to get the mail, for walks, cleaning the house...
  • McRebecca
    Options
    If I could carry any of the in a snuggly or sling I SO would... 16, 13, 9, 6 and a walking 11mo old... she wont even sit to eat her food... she walks around the kitchen in circles eating her meals.. lol

I fear sticking her in a child seat on a bike or whatever... I cant get her to sit in a stroller either! crazy little stinker!