10 POUND CHALLENGE

Options

Replies

• fitnewlife
    fitnewlife Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    I'm going to join the challenge too. I have 20lbs to lose so this will be the start I need. I'm going to do the Shakeology 3 day cleanse starting tomorrow.
    Thanks everyone!!! This is going to be awsome! I'm so excited:) Like the rest of you, I REALLY need something to motivate me, to challenge me. This is the perfect way to do this. This is going to give all of us the kickstart we need :) Weekly weigh-ins on Tuesdays since today will be the start of the challenge. Good Luck everyone! Here's to dropping 10 pounds!!!
  • shatora21
    shatora21 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm in!! That is a realistic goal that's doable if we all motivate each other! Anyone who is serious about this challenge and doesn't mind being a source of encouragement, please add me!:smile:
  • lookinggreat
    Options
    I am in! Short goals work better for me than long ones.
    Thanks for starting this!
  • kandy1066
    kandy1066 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm in. Let me know when to weigh in:smile:
  • 123nikki123
    Options
    I'm in. Let me know when to weigh in:smile:

We will weigh in every Tuesday, March 1st being the last weigh in. :) Good Luck!
  • Jitteryspork
    Jitteryspork Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    I'm in!! When I lose ten more pounds my husband is going to make me dinner for a week! =D

Just make sure you tell him that he isn't allowed to force you to pack back on the 10 lbs by making dinner.. LOL
  • Jitteryspork
    Options
    May I join this group or is it full?? I was doing my own 1lb a week goal, but I will try 2 :) I usually weigh in on Friday's but I will post them here on that following tuesday :) Deal?
  • 123nikki123
    Options
    May I join this group or is it full?? I was doing my own 1lb a week goal, but I will try 2 :) I usually weigh in on Friday's but I will post them here on that following tuesday :) Deal?

You can join! Deal:) I would like everyone to post their starting weight today since it is the first offical day of the Challenge. :happy:
  • Jitteryspork
    Options
    START WEIGHT: 246

I am so ready for this!!!
  • kandy1066
    kandy1066 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    10st 10lbs - 25/2/11
  • Fitzpoppa
    Options
    I'm So in.

Start weight: 267
  • colonelangus
    Options
    I'll do it, it will turn me into a freaking skeleton, bit that's a good base point. After that I can eat anything I want again.
  • oxavecamourxo
    oxavecamourxo Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I'm in!! When I lose ten more pounds my husband is going to make me dinner for a week! =D

Just make sure you tell him that he isn't allowed to force you to pack back on the 10 lbs by making dinner.. LOL
    [/quote

Yeah... I'm going to have to give him suggestions on what to make. He also said he'd make me a cake, but I think I might just have a piece or two over a few days and either make him eat the rest or give it to our friends. I don't need the temptation of delicious cake in the fridge. :smile:

Now I want cake...:sad: lol
  • oxavecamourxo
    oxavecamourxo Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Starting weight...140!
  • Fgillies
    Fgillies Posts: 194
    Options
    I'm in !! I go on vacation 02/28/11 so what an excellent start! My weigh ins now for myself are on sundays, but i'll post that weight on tuesdays here if that is okay!!

YAY, my first challenge!

Starting weight : 173!!! (final goal 145-150)
  • 123nikki123
    Options
    Starting Weight 173!!!
  • marindak
    marindak Posts: 168
    Options
    i'm in!:bigsmile:
  • Vcomley
    Options
    I am in!!
  • bbsimmons6
    bbsimmons6 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Definitely. I have only been doing this for a week. I am feeling really frustrated right now and this might be just the thing to get me more motivated!!
  • Starting weight: 165.2