AUSTRALIA DAY!!

388gigi
388gigi Posts: 485 Member
edited September 23 in Motivation and Support
Anyone else from Aus and scared about tallying up the calories after tomorrow? haha

Replies

• NO - LOL - I'm a Yorkshire-Man your lucky with only one day to be scared about, !!! My worries are after March 17th and April 23rd
  • kacka68
    kacka68 Posts: 79 Member
    Year, we're having a big barbie at our place.....ribs, chicken wings, steak, chips. I'm undertaking a pre-emptive strike by going for a run tonight and also tomorrow morning.
  • 388gigi
    388gigi Posts: 485 Member
    haha same - first thing in the morning i'll be going for a run, then going to pump class!
  • NO...taking it easy...I'm just disappointed the gym isn't open!! I'll have to do a DVD instead :):laugh:
  • mistawalka
    mistawalka Posts: 108 Member
    I shall be temptation free as I'm working tomorrow night - but good luck to my fellow Aussies and remember for every prawn you eat off the barbie match it with a cup of salad lol.
  • Ally_Clare
    Ally_Clare Posts: 355 Member
    Luckily i'm also working BUT im going to a bbq afterwards AND i know we will all be drinking....lets hope i can keep track on my goals otherwise will hit the gym on thursday!!!
  • The run sounds like a good idea! The gym is closed ;(

Are you having lamb and being a lambassador??? Nice butterflied lamb roast on the barbie coming up. Sam would be proud.
This discussion has been closed.