Ack! Help!!!

Options
I sooo lost control of my diet today! My 10 yr old went in for a colonoscopy and endoscopy this morning ( tummy aches since September and bloodwork keeps showing chronic inflammation along with white blood count off )So we were at the Hospital from eight in the morning till four pm this afternoon. We won't know for sure till the biopsies come back but he had some major ulcers and also has Chrohn's disease :( We did good waiting in the hospital... I had a coffee, a little bag of pretzels and some low fat frozen yogurt.....but then we came home....and were starving..and then..that's when I inhaled a piece of pizza and three mozzarella sticks... and no energy to work it off!!!! Now what!!! chalk it up and call it a day? oh well!!!!! :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

Replies

• LML79
    LML79 Posts: 697
    Options
    I sooo lost control of my diet today! My 10 yr old went in for a colonoscopy and endoscopy this morning ( tummy aches since September and bloodwork keeps showing chronic inflammation along with white blood count off )So we were at the Hospital from eight in the morning till four pm this afternoon. We won't know for sure till the biopsies come back but he had some major ulcers and also has Chrohn's disease :( We did good waiting in the hospital... I had a coffee, a little bag of pretzels and some low fat frozen yogurt.....but then we came home....and were starving..and then..that's when I inhaled a piece of pizza and three mozzarella sticks... and no energy to work it off!!!! Now what!!! chalk it up and call it a day? oh well!!!!! :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: