Martial Arts?

Options
Anyone here do any, I do 2 hours of KFM on a Monday but cant find anything similar in the database..

Replies

• Godan2b
    Godan2b Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Been involved in martial arts for almost 40 years. got into BJJ about 5 years ago but was rolling with my coach and tore my rotator cuff and slap band in my right shoulder. Did the surgery thing and rehab, doing much better but I can feel when a storm is coming. Continued on after that with Arnis/Escrima, Kali, etc. Right now even at 52 I'm thinking about joining a local Kenpo class or signing up for the local Cage Fitness class that has just started. We'll see which way I go with it.
  • knittnponder
    knittnponder Posts: 1,954 Member
    Options
    I do Taekwondo several times a week. I've been doing it for about two years and am just over half way to my black belt. My whole family does it together so it's a lot of fun for us. We joke that it's marriage therapy because we can kick and punch each other, lol. (We do non-contact so we're really only making a light connection when we punch and kick. My husband is very large and very strong and I wouldn't be able to spar him if we were full contact! Plus he'd never hit me for real. ) :)