successful weight gain!

Options
I've actually used my fitness pal to assist with weight gain - has anybody else done this? I had to put on 5kg to help with fertility treatment and never in my life have i been able to put on 5kg by myself! I know most people have used this app to lose weight but am i alone in my quest? I am now using it for weight maintenance and i love it!! It really puts things into perspective as to how much we actually have to consume and exercise as part of a healthy diet!!

Replies

• meeshers
    meeshers Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I'm definitely not in the same situation as you, but CONGRATULATIONS!! There are a few people here using MFP to gain weight for sure, I know I've seen a few threads on the message boards. MFP is all about changing life style to be more healthy whether that means shedding or gaining weight :D Great job! Keep up all your hard work!!
  • taletreader
    taletreader Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Great job! I'm convinced that the accountability and awareness that comes with food logging assists all sorts of food-intake related goals. I've seen a few people use MFP for weight gain, and of course many for maintenance.
  • BigBoneSista
    BigBoneSista Posts: 2,389 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your success. MFP is definitely a excellent tool to use for a healthy lifestyle change.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!