40lbs Down still a way to go but seeing results (PICS)

Options
I started this change of lifestyle in September when my one and only pair of jeans refused to pretend that they still fitted me. I was so annoyed with everyone and everything until a switch in my brain clicked and the reality of overeating and unactivity hit home. I have now managed to lose 40 of the 100 lbs I want to lose but already seeing and feeling the benefits. Its really hard to look of the photo of me taking pictures at a recent wedding. My sister-in-law took it and it makes me feel ill, but thats how I was, I think I was just very good at pretending I wasnt that big. Anyway took a picture yesterday to see the difference. Not quite there yet but heading in the right direction. Thanks for all the inspiration everyone.

2003756_6264.jpg

2003756_6220.jpg

Replies

• EmilyJ1979
    EmilyJ1979 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Wow, well done :)
  • nelliemagee
    Options
    You're getting there, keep up the good work!
  • clioandboy
    clioandboy Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    fabulous, you ca sooo see the difference!!!
  • schpanks
    schpanks Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    Solid progress! I know you're feeling much better! :flowerforyou:
  • JulsDiane
    JulsDiane Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    WHOHOO!!! Keep up the great work!
  • vickthedick
    vickthedick Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Great job. Your pics are showing great progress. Keep it up hon!!!!!!!
  • ketagirl
    Options
    nice job you look great keep up the good work
  • kym117
    kym117 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Well done 40lbs is a real achievment! and you really can see a difference keep up the good work :wink:
  • NicolaGoodyear
    Options
    Looking good hunni....What a difference!!! x x
  • snockers3112
    snockers3112 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    The change is amazing and to think it has all been done in just a few short months! Well done and I hope I can do as well as you in the months to come x
  • togden
    togden Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    WONDERFUL JOB ... You give me hope like so many other people on the site!!!
  • Amandac6772
    Amandac6772 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!
  • Skinnyville
    Options
    Wow, you look like a different woman. Well done, that is brilliant. Hope I do as well as you x
  • nonoark
    nonoark Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I would sooooo KEEP that picture!!! you are looking at it all wrong!! Side by side the 2 pictures will motivate you more than any words spoken, it will remind you that the beautiful person under all that clothing is waiting to jump up and down with each new picture and celebrate her major accomplishments!! I am so proud of you! I too am in a similar goal set as you. 100lbs is no easy matter. I saw just over 40 (40.6) lbs slither away. Looking for those pictures to compare just can't be found (I hid from the cameras). When I looked for the big girl pants, I shook my head when I realized I sent them all to Good Will just to get rid of them so I wasn't reminded. On my hard days, I really wish I had something to bring home the reason why I am doing this. I am so proud of you!!! If you need too, keep it and tape your new picture to the other side. You know it is there but taken over by the New You! The one that is in complete control of your new life!
  • gilliland24
    Options
    awesome!! way to go! keep at it!
  • Ready4Changes
    Options
    You look great. I also had 100lbs to lose. It seems like a huge #. We can do this together. I also hid away from cameras. I have actually asked people to remove unflattering pics of me from facebook. I have not had a family photo taken because of my weight. My goal is to have one done by the holiday next year. I started great and put most back on. I am on the road to getting it off again. You are an inspiration. keep it up and thanks for sharing !
  • Hannastyrbjorn
    Options
    wow! real good job... you should be proud of yourself!!
  • Redkoala
    Redkoala Posts: 146
    Options
    Well done ! Looking good!
  • dlaplume2
    dlaplume2 Posts: 1,658 Member
    Options
    You look great. Keep up the good work and thank you for sharing.
  • Bermudabarbie
    Bermudabarbie Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    You are doing a wonderful job! Already can see a huge difference! Keep going!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!