Hey everyone, just sayin hello

Options
I was just googling around this morning and found this site. I've been trying to lose weight since this summer, and so far I have lost about 45 pounds. However, after getting back to school after christmas vacation my drive/resistance to food/will power isn't as strong as it was before so I figured to keep losing weight, maybe I should find a community of like minded people to keep me going somehow.

Well, thanks for reading. :)

Replies

• themostbeautifullies
    Options
    Hey there! You'll love this place, it rocked my world. ;)
  • arwamya
    arwamya Posts: 304
    Options
    Hey a huge welcome to you. I just joined a couple of days back and this site is addictive plus there's so much support and motivation provided by everyone that you feel good about losing them pounds . :)
  • Ashleyroberts297
    Ashleyroberts297 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    hey i am new 2!! seems like a really good way to loose weight and every1 is really friendly.x
  • carmen62
    Options
    Good luck.
    This is a helpful tool and the peeps are supportive.
  • nickyb632
    nickyb632 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Welcome! This site really helps you stay on track and everyone is definitely supportive. Good luck!
  • critter347
    critter347 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Oh wow, thanks for all the replies :) yeah i've been looking around and this place does seem really friendly and informative, lovin' it already.
  • cupcakelover103
    cupcakelover103 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Welcome :) This is such a great tool i've learned so much.
  • NineInchGirl
    Options
    Best place ever!!! Welcome home!! ;)
  • mccorml
    mccorml Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    howdy ive tried all the diets in the past and this really works and you can eat whatever you want :) just moderation haha
  • MsFitnFabulous
    MsFitnFabulous Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I've dieted before too and I find that this is really helping me to see why I can't lose weight for long. I've realized that I need to change how I eat and exercise more. Feel free to add me :o)