Weight In Day?

Options
2»

Replies

• helenamonks
    Options
    I weigh in on Tuesdays, for a while I was weighing in every day, but only logging when I lost, but I noticed the other day that I got a little discouraged when I had a little water flux, so I decided to only weigh in on Tuesdays when I get measured. As an extra precaution I'm bringing my scale to my moms to make SURE I'm not tempted to do it anyway. :)
  • shadowofnature
    Options
    I see my doctor every two weeks on a Tuesday so that's when I weigh myself. It's great to have two weeks to really bust it before anything is recorded. I like to sneak a peek at the halfway point so I have extra motivation to stay away from those evil Ritz crackers.
  • jbootman
    jbootman Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I weigh in every day, record the losses, wait out any temporary gain,

I have been interested in the swing during the day of the numbers, I can weigh 3 more pounds in the evening then lose it while sleeping, and no there is no treadmill in my bed,

so recently I have set 8am as my weigh in time, I like to see the drop,

but, I am very heavy,

so for those who are less than 50 pounds over would not see the progress I am making,

I sort of love-dread when I will be at that level,

now I am dropping about 2 pounds a week but there will come a time when 2 pounds a month will be a victory,

kisses to you all who are very heavy like me and kisses to those little ones who are struggling with the last 5 pounds,

the rest of you are on your own :laugh:
  • JillyBean819
    JillyBean819 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    I weigh in on Thursdays. Not sure why I chose that day.
  • beautifulbrat
    Options
    My weigh in day is Sunday =)
  • ajbeans
    ajbeans Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    I weigh in "officially" on Tuesdays between 10 and 11 am. It's a day that I don't have to be anywhere in the morning, so it just worked out for me. I do weigh in other days occasionally, but it's never at the same time so I don't count it.