I wish this week would be OVER already!!

Options
Manda86
Manda86 Posts: 1,859 Member
I've got things to do, person to see!!

:grumble:

Anyone have plans for the weekend?

Replies

• Manda86
    Options
    I've got things to do, person to see!!

:grumble:

Anyone have plans for the weekend?
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Nothing near as exciting as you have coming to ya!!!! :wink:
  • Manda86
    Options
    Nothing near as exciting as you have coming to ya!!!! :wink:

That may have been what I was referring to... *giggle*

I wish the weekend would hurry up and be over, too...
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Options
    Nah, I'm not doing anything. Just working then staying home all week next week. Absolutely not doing anything, or going anywhere....:cry:
  • TamTastic
    Options
    I totally knew what you were referring too! LMAO...the dry spell is almost over!! :laugh:
  • Manda86
    Options
    I totally knew what you were referring too! LMAO...the dry spell is almost over!! :laugh:

these boots were made for kn-.....

okay... that was probably too far.

:laugh:
  • Manda86
    Options
    Nah, I'm not doing anything. Just working then staying home all week next week. Absolutely not doing anything, or going anywhere....:cry:

:noway:
  • TamTastic
    Options

these boots were made for kn-.....

okay... that was probably too far.

:laugh:

:noway: :noway: Ummm.....erm.......what to say...........what to do...........um..........

Stumped!
  • TamTastic
    Options
    I am going for Margarita night with a bunch of friends. I will probably have one!! LOL!
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    um....so if J isn't doing anything....and Chicken you aren't doing anything???? and um Tam is getting margaritas....okay whoa I'm confused!!!:noway:

I hope that who ever is doing NOTHING ....NOTHING AT ALL....has a wonderful, magical time doing so!

hugs and much :heart:

as for me, WELL....lol My niece is graduating 8th grade, so we're going to church and then her party...so excited she's such an angel:heart: !!! and then me and the hubz are going to see the Red Sox that evening....well late afternoon....and its suppose to be like 90 degrees out....which is a big change from today like 60 and rainy and chilly.....love New England...you don't like the weather...just give it a minute or two...lol

Sunday we'll just hang in the yard and play w/ my son....love that bubba!!!! Maybe start to get the pool ready....gotta give hubz the BIG nudge...sigh...or just do it myself!:grumble:

lol

hugs!
    Ali