Tracy Anderson - anyone???

Options
Hi,

I'm keen to find out if anyone has tried the Tracy Anderson method and if they managed to stick to her regime/ I have been given the post pregnancy, cDance Cardio and mat work out DVD.

Any info would be much appreciated

Cheers
Tina

Replies

• spindowntime
    Options
    I started doing the mat workout about a week ago and it is KILLER...I love it (probably a lot bc I am a dancer and it is dance inspired) I was away for five days but now that I'm back I plan to do it everyday. I want to get the dance cardio video too. I would be interested to hear what other people think and if anyone has stuck to it.
  • auabby
    auabby Posts: 3
    Options
    I have a Cardio 2 and the design series. I have only tried them a couple of times, but I am having trouble following her. I am not a dancer and don't pick it up that fast. I think after many times I will get better at it. :)
  • tina_h
    tina_h Posts: 22
    Options
    I'm going to try out the mat work out later today and if I enjoy it then I will join with the everyday matwork if you don't mind?
  • penne356
    Options
    The mat workout is amazing! The arms section is definitely my favorite and a must try.
  • tina_h
    tina_h Posts: 22
    Options
    I just did the mat work this morning. OMG my arms were absolutely killing!!!!! It's worse than doing weights in the gym with a PT. I'm going to try and do it 4 times as TA has suggested and lets see how it goes. :o)
  • stephnsuarez
    stephnsuarez Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    her workouts are KILLER! She has a new 90 day plan that she just released last week called Metamorphosis by Tracy! I bought it and it arrives on Tuesday and I will be starting it on February 21 (I'm going out of town before then). I will most definitely update at the day 30 day 60 and day 90 marks! (: Good luck girls! Tracy's amazing!
  • kqsalgado
    Options
    I'm actually challenging myself with the Tracy Anderson 30 Day Method (via book). My sister has inspired me! She did the Metamorphosis and the results are AMAZING! I haven't started yet and I'm going to experiment on this. I'm not one to workout or diet but the results I'm seeing is making me a believer and I want to see the transformation, like NOW. So right now I'm prepping myself mentally and physically for this challenge.
  • cupcakecarnivore
    Options
    I love her!!! Started out doing the mat DVD with dance cardio in January, and now I'm on day 38 of the metamorphosis series:) Ive had great results sticking to her workouts!
  • Happyoceangirl
    Happyoceangirl Posts: 1,993 Member
    Options
    I like her stuff too. I have the post pregnancy workout (even though I've never had kids) and it's doing a good job of firming things up. I also found an arm routine on the shape magazine website and that shows pretty quick results too. Definitely makes you feel smaller, tighter and toned quickly.

Let us know what you think from trying what you've got!
  • dancer77
    dancer77 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I love her stuff, I am doing the 30day method over again starting tomorrow and I hope to get metamorphosis soon!