My plans

Options
The pros and cons or having a home gym.....I have a stationary bike, a stair climber free weights, a ball and a exercise band....I use almost all of them, by spring time i will have to switch things up a bit. The pros are NO EXCUSES none what so ever....

Eat dinner have my tea and exercise while i watch tv....I have a huge living room so i can bring all my equipment to work out there and i don't even notice that i am exercising at all....I do this 3 times a week and in about a month i plan on 4 times a month....

Cons of having a home gym....Takes up alot of space and have to lug everything from the spare room to my living room to exercise not that bad but the bike and stair climber are kinda big but i tell myself it is totally worth it....After about 40 min i am done....relax wash up a bit watch a bit more tv and go to bed....SWEETNESS

In the spring time i will be riding my bike to and from work when it doesn't rain that will take 40 min to and from and looking forward to it...My boss even challenged me and said if u take your bike all summer long i will give u 200$ woohoo i accepted his deal....Motivation big time!

This is my big plan until the end of the summer, hopefully i can loose weight...Most of all i want to healthy and if i loose weight cool....

Replies

• FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    hey you get a little bit of an extra workout lugging that stuff back and forth from your spare room atleast :wink:
  • lynzyn
    lynzyn Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I guess so....I feel great and it has only been 2 weeks....Jeans fit better i just feel good....
  • MzBug
    MzBug Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    Ever think about re-arranging the livingroom to accommodate one of the machines? Or putting a TV in the extra room where the machines live the rest of the time?
  • lynzyn
    lynzyn Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    the spare room has no cable wire....The bike and step machine are not that big and don't take up very much space my fiancé carries them into the living room....But to leave them in the living room leaves not very much space to roam around....I have a little nook where i put the bike/stair mach when i do use them and when i am done put them back in the spare room...I tried but my fiancé thinks it is too cluttered in the living room and he is kinda right on that!