Zumba - Wii

Options
2»

Replies

• tamig83
    Options
    I really like it. I do it regulary. Once you get the moves down, its a lot easier. I play on the beginner level but I'm going to move up to the intermediate as I have finished the 45 min class. Ummmm, as for water. I do drink between songs, but not every song. I generally drink water when the girl/guy on the game drinks water =)
  • mom2scc
    mom2scc Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    zumba is a great work out.if you get the zumba 2 on wii it tell you how many cals you burn. zumba is the reason why i down to the weight i am because of it i have lost 66lbs over all. if you have a local curves gym zumba in circuit burn even more cals! i believe in zumba so much that i went got certified and now am a zumba instructor at my local curves..
  • kitkez
    kitkez Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi, I've just bought Zumba core. I'm loving the routines so far. Find it hard to believe I've burnt 200 calories in 20 minutes but I am always out of breathe and sweating.

I'm having a problem with the belt and remote. During the routines the belt rides up and gets loose, I've tried putting it round my waist high up, low down, on the hips etc. also when the remote was directly above my hip facing forwards I ended up knocking it out when the routines got me doing up right knee lifts/crunches?? And when I'm jumping around with some of the routines the remote has gone flying. Going to smash it if I'm not careful! What am I doing wrong! Please help, it's mega frustrating. Keep having to readjust belt and remote during a class x