85lbs to goal!!!

Options
So I've been at this whole weightloss for 9 months now, I've faded in and out with my food diary but never lost track of the weight, its been a rocky rollercoaster and seems its a long uphill drag to finish off my goal. When I started I didn't realize just how big I was....a whopping 340 lbs possibly MORE....I didn't realize how much issues I would have if it wasn't for my cousin and his girlfriend who have been my mentors throughout it all, with out them I'd be back on the gaining rack...I've lost 115lbs to date, if I didn't make any gains I'd be close to my goal of 200lbs lost. When I first started I was horrifying I didn't recognize it until I lost my first 5-10 lbs.. and looking at pictures now and all my measurements all I can think is WOW...How did I let myself get that way in the first place...A question to which still ponders my mind, but instead of dreading on it I'm fixing it...

Replies

• HOPEful27
    Options
    You are amazing!!! 115 lbs in 9 months wow! You should be so proud, keep it up!
  • princessmedic
    Options
    Wow! That is amazing!
  • tonkarepo
    Options
    Thats fantastic !!
    And what did you do to get there? how many calories a day? how much exercise?
  • crystaldougherty
    crystaldougherty Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Thanks all. I've been consuming 1600 calories a day for the past 2 months, and try to do 1-2 hours exercise through out the day. I am proud. and yes when I look to the scale and see I've either lost nothing or 1 lb I STILL get disappointed.
  • fuzzymel
    fuzzymel Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    115lbs is amazing. Well done.
  • BakingGranny
    BakingGranny Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Good or you.You will be a real inspiration to al of us.
  • LisaZaugg1976
    LisaZaugg1976 Posts: 1,144 Member
    Options
    Great job on the loss that is amazing!!!
  • ForeverRange
    Options
    You are inspirational. This is lifelong and you will have a happy long healthy life ahead. Way to go!
  • melh313
    Options
    That is awesome, Congratulations!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!