Let's Play Foodopoly

Options
Lavender rolls a 6,,, eats a 20 oz. ribeye steak... and heads directly to JAIL (The fat farm) :tongue:

Your turn!

~Namaste :flowerforyou:

Replies

• Lavendersunday
    Lavendersunday Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Lavender rolls a 6,,, eats a 20 oz. ribeye steak... and heads directly to JAIL (The fat farm) :tongue:

Your turn!

• ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options

Your turn!

ROFL!

um okay, Ali rolls snake eyes...lands on the couch and picks up a get out of exercise free card....she will pay dearly for this...yes she will!!!! :noway:
  • beep
    beep Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    I have absolutely no idea how to respond............ but I've had the flu all day and don't feel like eating anyway.....

So, what are the rules?
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    I have absolutely no idea how to respond............ but I've had the flu all day and don't feel like eating anyway.....

So, what are the rules?

awww no!!!! okay you get a get out of housework and cooking card OH and I think...and lavender...help me w/ this one....you may be entitled for the EXTRA Pampering card.....:wink:

hugs and hope you feel better honey!
    Ali :heart:
  • beep
    Options
    you are too funny:laugh: :laugh: just send me to jail and I'll hope for a comfy bed there.
  • Lavendersunday
    Options
    Sorry guys ...busy trying to figure out what I am going to eat for snack now that I have almost 300 cals left . :wink:

Applesauce Muffin
    Glass of Milk
    Strawberry All Fruit Preserves,

Done!

Ok back to the game... Beep depending on your mood or your day...or your sense of humor (mine is a bit dry),,,you can move to any space...pick up any card you like....

Make it up :tongue:

We don't need any stinkin RULES...(I can't think of the movie that line is from?!"

Let your imagination guide you BEEP. :happy: :happy:

• beep
    Options
    Can't, I'm in jail without a get out of jail free card..... but the bed IS comfy! :laugh:
  • Lavendersunday
    Options
    Truth be told Beep...it's not the first time I'm in the pokey for eatin a Ribeye. :devil:

• auntkaren
    auntkaren Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Can't, I'm in jail without a get out of jail free card..... but the bed IS comfy! :laugh:

Your just trying to avoid landing on my Boardwalk and paying up girls, These motels aren't cheap:happy: You may even like our motel beds better then jails beep:flowerforyou: Hope you getting to feeling better. I am just recovering from mine. You have my sympathy girl:heart: So I will let you stay for free:bigsmile:
  • beep
    Options

Your just trying to avoid landing on my Boardwalk and paying up girls, These motels aren't cheap:happy: You may even like our motel beds better then jails beep:flowerforyou: Hope you getting to feeling better. I am just recovering from mine. You have my sympathy girl:heart: So I will let you stay for free:bigsmile:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • auntkaren
    auntkaren Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I like your quote from Charlie Brown. I thought right away that is me alright:laugh: