Hi Everyone!

livymom09
livymom09 Posts: 35 Member
edited September 23 in Introduce Yourself
This is my first day of using myfitnesspal. This is honestly my last ditch effort...I have tried everything...weight watchers, akins, south beach...blah, blah, blah! I have a lot to lose but I am taking it one day at a time :0)!!

Replies

• YogaRunner
    YogaRunner Posts: 652 Member
    Welcome! Don't make it a last ditch effort, instead, make this the time you won't quit. You'll find lots of inspiration and support on here.
  • lilscuder
    lilscuder Posts: 88 Member
    Good Morning ~ Welcome to MFP You will find yourelf becoming addicted to this site. It's the best thing every. So, motivating, and inspiring to hear & see the people dedicated to loosing weight, and feeling better, and being able to wear the clothes they want to again. I love the Food Diary, as it make us accountable, and a wonderful way to keep track of our food intake daily. I call it Big Brother~ always watching you. :) Add me as a friend if you want. Godd Luck !
  • lilscuder
    lilscuder Posts: 88 Member
    Good Morning ~ Welcome to MFP You will find yourelf becoming addicted to this site. It's the best thing every. So, motivating, and inspiring to hear & see the people dedicated to loosing weight, and feeling better, and being able to wear the clothes they want to again. I love the Food Diary, as it make us accountable, and a wonderful way to keep track of our food intake daily. I call it Big Brother~ always watching you. :) Add me as a friend if you want. Godd Luck !
  • girl_brett
    girl_brett Posts: 166 Member
    Good morning and good luck! I myself have never really put much effort into it, just alot of talk so I too am making the effort! You can do it just stick to it!
  • Hi my name is Rachel. I am 30 years old today.
    I just started MFP yesterday & I'm looking for new friends to help keep me motivated.
    I have a 5 month old son. Beore I got pregnant I wanted to lose 30 lbs before my wedding. The way I was successful at doing that was by keeping track of my calorie intake everyday & doing 40 minutes of cardio combined w/strength training at the gym.
    Now that I have a baby I don't have time or $ for the gym so I bought the Jillian Michael's dvd for $10 at Target. My goal is to lose 20lbs total. So far in 3 weeks I have lost 9 lbs & it's only a 20 minute dvd! I think it's perfect for busy Mommies. I have her other dvd's as well & plan to move to the next one in 2 weeks so that my body doesn't get used to the same thing & also so I don't get bored.
    I highly recomend tracking your calorie intake, this website has an excellent tool for that. Good luck to you
This discussion has been closed.