Wanting to Lose the Baby Weight

Options
My name is Sabrina. I am 39 yrs of age and I have 4 great kids. My last baby was a big surprise and he is almost 3 yrs old. I have about 18-20 lbs or so that I would like to lose but to tell you the truth, I don't know how to do it. I've never really had to watch what I eat or exercise, resulting in a lifestyle that really isn't all that healthy. Well, it's caught up with me and it's time to take the reigns.

I would love for someone to hold me accountable so I maintain healthy eating habits and incorporate exercise into my lifestyle. Any takers?

Sabrina

Replies

• sabrina0329
    Options
    My name is Sabrina. I am 39 yrs of age and I have 4 great kids. My last baby was a big surprise and he is almost 3 yrs old. I have about 18-20 lbs or so that I would like to lose but to tell you the truth, I don't know how to do it. I've never really had to watch what I eat or exercise, resulting in a lifestyle that really isn't all that healthy. Well, it's caught up with me and it's time to take the reigns.

I would love for someone to hold me accountable so I maintain healthy eating habits and incorporate exercise into my lifestyle. Any takers?

Sabrina
  • FatDancer
    FatDancer Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    Greetings Sabrina! I think you'll find this site most helpful!

We use the food diary to plan our meals and stay within our calorie range...if you've never had to watch what you eat, I learned about nutrition and how many servings of each food group at:

http://www.mypyramid.gov/

The message boards at this site are wonderful when you need advice or have questions.

Hope you find something you enjoy for exercise...I've finally found my nitch in dance...it is what I enjoy the most.

I know you'll be successful!
  • jenbar
    jenbar Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    Hey Sabrina!
    I know you only have less than 20 to lose, but there is a thread called 25 TO LIFE month 3. Come on in! We love newbies! I've lost 33 so far, and still would like to lose another 20ish.
    (and my baby is going to be 5 in August!) haha!
    Jennifer
  • neome90
    neome90 Posts: 420
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Hello Sabrina and welcome. You know I tried for a year or better to diet and just gained weight ... a whole15 lbs#...LOL... but I found mfp in march and a miracle happened!!!!!!!!!!!!!I I did not start another diet, but I made a life change (which I am still working on ..happily...every day now ). You can do it and once you read all the "Newbie posts" ..and other posts..ask questions ect...ect.. you will find your way and will see" it is possible!!!!!!!!" Glad you are here. Best wishes to you on your goals! :flowerforyou: