water?

Options
ok i just want to make sure i am doing good but this, i have a 57 oz jug i carry around with me filled with ice and water, sometimes i put a little lemon in it,i fill it 2 time a day.. i havent been loosing any weight, should i make it 3 times a day? also one of the jugs i put a crystal light packet in it. only one though., just enough to flavor he water a little... just seeing if it i a good idea for all that water.. is there a time there is too much water?:drinker:

Replies

• FemininGuns
    FemininGuns Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    It could possibly have nothing to do with yout water... Maybe we can have a peek at your diary?
  • ♥_Ellybean_♥
    ♥_Ellybean_♥ Posts: 1,646 Member
    Options
    You would have to drink many of those jugs for it to be too much. Someone told me yesterday that you should drink 1/2 your body weight in oz of water... So I think your find with the 114oz that your drinking! ... Water is not the biggest factor in losing weight... Eating Right and Exercising... Are you doing these things as well?

Maybe open your diary up so we can see what your eating - then people can give you some tips?
  • amandabrady
    amandabrady Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    If you are getting 114 oz a day, that is great! Unless you're really sweating it out at the gym I don't think you necessarily need to drink more...eventually when you drink a ton your body is just going to flush it right out...after a certain point it's not doing much besides keeping you from feeling hungry. I don't think you need a 3rd filling per day. What is your diet like? There are lots of factors to weight loss besides just drinking lots of water (which you are doing great at!). Keep tabs on your sodium intake, log EVERYTHING you eat. Try to measure out your portions. If you're exercising a lot your muscles could be retaining water, and your body could be gaining muscle mass. Instead of just checking numbers on the scale, try to also judge by taking measurements every few weeks and pay attention to how your clothes fit. I wouldn't really worry about the crystal light packet, especially in that large an amount of water. Don't get discouraged, push through it and I'm sure you'll begin to see losses, it all takes time!