Hi Everyone!

Options
I joined a little over two weeks ago and I just wanted to say hi. I've tried everything and so far this has worked the best for me. I have an easier time with this site calculating everything for me than I ever did doing it on my own. I discovered believe it or not that I don't eat enough. Go figure! Feel free to add me as a friend if you like and good luck to all on your journey for a long happy life!

Replies

• jacqueline1970
    jacqueline1970 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi Gina,
    I joined at about the same time and apparently i'm not eating enough calories either. Finding it quite hard to eat more food, got this thing in my head that says if i eat more i'll put on more weight, but hey willing to give it a go. Good luck with your dieting.
  • maryjosphine
    Options
    Hi Girls

I joined roughly about the same time as you both and like you, am not eating enough and scared to eat more in case I put on, it's a mental block thing i think so I am going to continue as I am. Plus walking the dog every day for 2 hours puts me way up in calories allowed and am trying not to count the exercise in my daily intake - but i love this site and the ease at which it caluculate everything for me so I can't cheat myself.

Good luck to you both with your diets and may we be all much slimmer very soon.

xx