"Im pretty....for a fat girl........"

Options
2»

Replies

• punkinbeanie
    Options
    I have relatives in that area!! you have done great so far keep up the great work!!!
  • PrettyFNamazing
    Options
    Thank you! A lot of ppl tell me I dont need to lose the 50lbs but my doctor says I need to be under 200 lbs and right now Im at 250. Im 5"11' tall so I hide it pretty well BUT I want to fit in a size 10/12 and now Im in a 14/16.
    Oh, I HATE those kinds of comments! And let me just say, one, congrats on losing over 100 pounds; two, if that is YOUR body in that photograph, you do NOT have 50 lbs. to lose! I'm just sayin' . . . :noway:
  • PrettyFNamazing
    Options
    Thank you so much!! So many women up here need to hear that very thing!
    you are pretty- no matter what- don't let anyone ever tell you differently....Now- let the motivation begin :)
  • ajbeans
    ajbeans Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    I honestly can't comprehend what would possess someone to even SAY that to a person. I mean, what is that? Awful. But good for you for turning it into motivation. :) You've made amazing progress already!
  • PrettyFNamazing
    Options
    :happy: Thank you so much!
    I have relatives in that area!! you have done great so far keep up the great work!!!
  • PrettyFNamazing
    Options
    Thank you. But to be honest I've heard those exact words more than once. I've even heard different variations of it. "Oh you have such a cute face but......" or "If you were smaller you'd be gorgeous" The list goes on and on!
    I honestly can't comprehend what would possess someone to even SAY that to a person. I mean, what is that? Awful. But good for you for turning it into motivation. :) You've made amazing progress already!