New & young mommy

Options
Hey! I was wondering if there are any young 20's out there that are mommies? I would love to get some motivation and advice from yall since lets face it..we arnt at high school weight or we wouldnt be on this site! Im 21 have a nearly 2 year old little boy & have a wonderful husband of 3 years! My dream is to be healthy, skinny, & police officer!

Replies

• kendratiger20
    Options
    Hey, I'm a 23 year old mommy of a 17 month old. I'm married as well for about 2 and half years now :) How much weight are you aiming to lose?
  • michelleholly
    Options
    hiya im a 23 yr old mom of 3 kids 2 girls and a boy its really hard trying to lose the baby weight but im trying really hard now to do it.
  • jenjen84
    jenjen84 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am a 26 year old momma of a 6 and 4.5 year old! I'm married for a little over 3 years now! Friend me and we can motivate each other!
  • Dare2BThin
    Dare2BThin Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Im 25 mother of a 3 year olds, Im planning my wedding for October 22, 2011. im looking to lose almost 70lbs total but i will be happy to be 150 by wedding day
  • oxFaithxo
    oxFaithxo Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I am a 27 year old and mommy to a 2 year old :)

Getting Married in September/October in Vegas!!!

Yes we arent at the high school weight but we are much more fierce!
  • FitOneSoon
    FitOneSoon Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    23year old and I have a soon to be 6 year old son. Married to my wonderful husband going on five years. I would be happy to be friends with some other moms my age too. Send me a buddy request.

That go's for anyone else too. :)
  • CristlNothem
    CristlNothem Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Hi, i am a 22 year old mommy of a 2 year old and have been married 2 1/2 years. My mom told me about this site to help in our family weight loss compitition. I have lost 10 lbs so far this month (in 3 1/2 weeks) and am hoping to be able to lose atleast 30-40 more.
  • Macalllenee
    Macalllenee Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am wanting to lose around 40 pounds!! My husband and I are in weight loss competition too! My goal is 6 months! Add me as a friend. Im a stay at home mommy right now! Lets all keep one another motivated! its hard just doing it by yourself!! work it girls!!
  • Macalllenee
    Macalllenee Posts: 6 Member
    Options