Baby blues!!

nicole_ness
nicole_ness Posts: 2
edited September 18 in Introduce Yourself
Well I'm new here .... I just had a baby 3 weeks ago and i've lost about 25 lbs since having her. But I'm far from being a "fit and active" mom. I quit smoking after being a smoker for 10 years now so I have that on top of being "fat". I need to get in shape so I can enjoy my kids. I want to be able to run around with my 4 year old without feeling like I'm going to die!! So that is why I'm here. I need this so badly I need and want to lose atleast 60 lbs.:indifferent:

Replies

• Well I'm new here .... I just had a baby 3 weeks ago and i've lost about 25 lbs since having her. But I'm far from being a "fit and active" mom. I quit smoking after being a smoker for 10 years now so I have that on top of being "fat". I need to get in shape so I can enjoy my kids. I want to be able to run around with my 4 year old without feeling like I'm going to die!! So that is why I'm here. I need this so badly I need and want to lose atleast 60 lbs.:indifferent:
  • beep
    beep Posts: 1,242 Member
    Welcome aboard! Most of the women on here are trying to lose "baby weight" so you're definitely not alone. It will take patience. But just dig in, read the blog at the top; read the forum rules, log your foods in, and you're off! Sometimes when I get discouraged I just go through and read people's profiles and see how much they've lost and how they've gotten through their plateaus, and it encourages me to stay the course.

You are not alone.:flowerforyou:
  • pam0206
    pam0206 Posts: 700 Member
    Yep. I'm with Beep. Many of us are here for the same reason, but your baby is so young. Please take care of yourself and your baby. I know that you'll be able to reach your goal by using the tools here. Let us know how we can support you and now, GET SOME SLEEP!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • Lavendersunday
    Lavendersunday Posts: 458 Member
    Welcome to the fam... :happy:

Soon you can get new baby into stroller and your 4 year old on his bike with training wheels and take off walking. Pick a time each day and start slow because you are still healing.

You're children are fortunate to have such a GREAT role model for a mom. :happy:

~Namaste :flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.