Has anyone tried the EA sports Active 2 personal trainer for

Options
I have it and I haven't tried it yet. I bought it Sunday. It comes with a heart rate monitor and you can track you calories burned, etc. like we do here on MFP. I was curious to know if you have tried it or know someone that has and how you or they like it? Next I"m gonna get the Zumba fitness for the Wii. It was sold out, otherwise I would've had that first. I'm familiar with Zumba. I just would like some feedback on the EA sports active 2 personal trainer...

Oh yea, it comes with resistance bands too

Replies

• TammyBee
    TammyBee Posts: 178
    Options
    Hi! I want to get that next. I have the Zumba for the Kinects and i love it! Have seen alot of postitive posts about the EA Sports. You will have to let us know what you think!
  • alisons7598
    alisons7598 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I have the Ea Active, don't have the 2 yet. I love the Ea Active. So much fun and can always change your workout routines so you never get bored. I'm planning on getting the 2 but thinking will prob get it for the 360 kinect so that my husband and I can do whatever we want at the same time.
  • oddyogi
    oddyogi Posts: 1,816 Member
    Options
    I'm currently using EA Sports Active 2 four times a week. I love it! My muscles are already getting toned and I've only been at it for about two weeks. I'm only doing the cardio kickstart program (it was medium the first two weeks, this week I've set the intensity to hard), and it's still kicking my butt. My legs and glutes are sore today from sumo pivot squats and side lunges.. buuut anyway next week I'm starting the 9 week program on hard, and I can't wait!
  • sillygoose1977
    sillygoose1977 Posts: 2,151 Member
    Options
    I am on week 3 of the 9 week program. I really love it. I feel very different than I did before starting. I finished the kickstart before I started the 9 week. My calf muscles are much more defined and my stamina had improved a lot. I also think that as much as a challenge it is, it is also a lot of fun. I am doing the 9 week on medium and when I finish I will do it again on hard. I supplement my rest day with a trip to the gym.
  • healthyjen342
    healthyjen342 Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    I was wondering the same thing. I was going to get it for the PS3 only because I wanted the HRM and such. Let me know how you like it! GOODLUCK!!!!!
  • WarmDontBurn
    WarmDontBurn Posts: 1,255 Member
    Options
    You can join us here : http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/144653-ea-sports-active-2-9-week-challenge

I have all the EA Sports and love each and every one!
    I just started the Cardio Kick Start!

Hope you love it and please come see us, post your exercise stats or just come in for some motivation :happy:
  • MSEVELEE
    MSEVELEE Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I have both 1 & 2. My preferred choice now that I have Active 2 is the latter of course. Only because I can watch my heart rate and I don't have to constantly hold the wii remote to work out. I'm interested in joining a workout group if anyone is interested. Please let me know.