Goin to burn calories and get a headache tomorrow

mrsyac2
mrsyac2 Posts: 2,784 Member
My oldest baby is turning 7 yrs old tomorrow and I am having her birthday at a skating rink- she is a very popular child so we have about 25-30 kids coming tomorrow I will be skating for hours hopefully I don't fall lol- but at least I will be burning some calories I love to skate its so fun I just hate to fall. Everyone enjoy there weekend Im going to ball up in the corner and cry because my baby is growing up so fast

Replies

• mrsyac2
    My oldest baby is turning 7 yrs old tomorrow and I am having her birthday at a skating rink- she is a very popular child so we have about 25-30 kids coming tomorrow I will be skating for hours hopefully I don't fall lol- but at least I will be burning some calories I love to skate its so fun I just hate to fall. Everyone enjoy there weekend Im going to ball up in the corner and cry because my baby is growing up so fast
  • auntkaren
    auntkaren Posts: 1,490 Member
    "Happy Birthday" to your baby:flowerforyou: They do grow so fast and there is no way to slow them down.:happy: I spent my entire youth roller skating, I was lucky to have a rink to where I could walk to it. I had so many pom poms on my skates you couldn't see the skates at all. :laugh: Have a good time tomorrow with lots of pictures.
  • mrsyac2
    "Happy Birthday" to your baby:flowerforyou: They do grow so fast and there is no way to slow them down.:happy: I spent my entire youth roller skating, I was lucky to have a rink to where I could walk to it. I had so many pom poms on my skates you couldn't see the skates at all. :laugh: Have a good time tomorrow with lots of pictures.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Yeah I used to skate alot too its a great workout-- Yes I am all set with extra batteries for the camera I go a little over board with pictures but time goes so fast and pictures last a life time I think I am going to attempt scrapbooking (im not exactly the artsy type lol)
  • age1389
    age1389 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Awww have fun! I know what you mean about them growing up so fast... My baby is turing 3 in Sept. and it feels like I just had her:cry: Enjoy your and her day:drinker: