Rebook Easytone Gear

KadieA
KadieA Posts: 167
edited September 23 in Fitness and Exercise
Soooo I've always wanted to purchase the easytone tennis shoes but its SUPER pricey but I guess a good investment.
Anywho, I saw they also have a line of clothing.
Does anyone use the shoes? The clothes? If so what do you think about it? I've read reviews and it sounds like a great investment (about 215.00 for shoes, top and pants). Do you work out in it? If so how does it feel? Have you noticed any changes?

Thanks!

I've decided Im going to get them-well more like start with one and work my way up haha but just wanted to get some more input.

oops! REEBOK not rebook :)

Replies

• brookeybaby_00
    brookeybaby_00 Posts: 142 Member
    I bought the shoes when they first came out and they didn't last a year. One of the air pockets blew out. I really like my New Balance walking fit shoes. No air pockets. Haven't had them long enough to tell you if they last longer than the Reeboks.

Hope that helps.

:tongue:
  • Sarean
    Sarean Posts: 77
    I bought a pair of the regular walking ones about a year ago and they are still super comfortable. I can definitely feel a difference when I used them on the treadmill. I like wearing them in the place of regular sneakers b/c they are so comfortable.
  • KadieA
    I bought the shoes when they first came out and they didn't last a year. One of the air pockets blew out. I really like my New Balance walking fit shoes. No air pockets. Haven't had them long enough to tell you if they last longer than the Reeboks.

Hope that helps.

:tongue:

I saw some reviews on the air pockets too. Uncool.
    I'll look into the New Balance walking shoes. Do they look clunkly like the Sketcher's ones?
  • KadieA
    I bought a pair of the regular walking ones about a year ago and they are still super comfortable. I can definitely feel a difference when I used them on the treadmill. I like wearing them in the place of regular sneakers b/c they are so comfortable.

Awesome. I wanted to make sure they were safe to work out in as well.
    Have you tried the pants or tops? They're supposed to tone as well.

This discussion has been closed.